Ideal for hay and cattle operations, the Kubota M108DC mid-sized tractor boasts a powerful PTO and increased loader capacity for even greater productivity. Features a powerful Kubota 108HP, 4 cylinder, turbo charged engine that produces significantly less edmissions.
• Kubota’s revolutionary new centre direct injection system (E-CDIS) engines offer more durability, power and fuel efficiency.
• Fully synchronisdd main and hydraulic shuttle transmission with optional creep speeds for specialty applications.
• The Hydraulic Independent PTO helps you increase productivity. The M40 series comes with a standard 540/540E rpm Hydraulic Independent PTO.
• The Category I & II 3-point hitches provide fast and simple attachment of rear-mounted implements. Two external hydraulic cylinders provide equal lifting force and smooth transfer of hydraulic power for easy operation.
• Clutchless hydraulic shuttle shift makes it possible to shift smoothly and easily. The M-Series’ hydraulic pumps are located on the side case instead of on the engine which shortens the oil flow path to increase operator efficiency.
• The bevel-gear front axle provides the M40 series with better all-around manoeuvrability, especially for jobs in tight spaces.
• Luxury Cab offers contoured, air suspension seat, powerful air conditioner, low noise and vibration levels for a smoother and more comfortable ride.
• Reclining, weight-adjusted seats come standard, designed to absorb shock and significantly reduce operator fatigue.
• Instrument panel makes viewing the vital functions of the tractor clear and easy. The LCD readout displays travel speed, PTO revolution and hour meter information digitally.
FRONT END LOADER
• Optional LA1403E Kubota front end loader offers increased lifting power that’s perfect for farm use, and a fully integrated design with slanted boom to match the tractor’s hood. This sleek design also increases visibility and clearer sight lines to the bucket and loader sides.
• Sturdy, thick steel frame features no braces or connectors, making it quick and easy to attach the loader as well as offering increased visibility.
• Hydraulic tubes are neatly tucked inside the loader boom, better protecting the tractor hydraulics and offering increased operator visibility.
• Attach or detach the front loader in moments without the use of tools. The boom stands and mounting pins make this task a snap, allowing an extra measure of productivity and tractor versatility.
• Hydraulic self-levelling valve allows the operator to raise or lower the loader boom while keeping the bucket level to the ground. This helps prevent spills when carrying soil or sand and also makes pallet handling smooth and easy.