Kubota Tractor M7040 – Offering more durability
1. Quick Details: Kubota Tractor M7040
Tractor with Loader – 475 Hours Please call to verify equipment location. 67 engine horsepower/ 62 PTO horsepower 8F x 8R transmission with hydraulic shuttle. Cab with heater, A/C and stereo. Category II, 3-point hitch. Single rear remote. 9.5-24 front tires. 16.9-30 rear tires.
2. Features: Kubota Tractor M7040
– It comes with a 3,331-cc center direct injection diesel engine of Model V330, boasting 70 horsepower. Fuel is directly injected into the middle of the piston head, resulting in a complete combustion and fuel economy.
The lower-link holding is reinforced with a 19-mm metal plate to tolerate pulling force. The check-chain has diameter of 20mm, raising strength and durability by 20%. Adjusting implements can be done with ease using a hexagon-shape adjusting device.
– Kubota narrow chassis compact tractor with multi angle snowplow and sander box. Powered by a 4 cylinder 70hp diesel engine. Shuttle shift 8 speed transmission with high, low range, diff lock and 4WD. Hydraulic loader lever controls in cab for angle blade. Enclosed cab with all glass intact, has heat and a/c. Unit weighs 5500 lbs plus attachments. Has pto driven gear box to run front mount attachments.
– Hydraulic self-levelling valve allows the operator to raise or lower the loader boom while keeping the bucket level to the ground. This helps prevent spills when carrying soil or sand and also makes pallet handling smooth and easy.
3. Specifications: KUbota Tractor M7040
4. Product Photos Kubota Tractor M7040
5. Product Videos Kubota Tractor M7040